Ring Sizing Guides
Tips for Measuring Your Ring Size
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Avoid using string or paper to measure ring size as these materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement
Buying the Ring as a Surprise?
- Ask your significant otherís friends or mother if they know her finger size.
- Borrow his/her ring (from the correct finger) and use the ring measurements from the printable ring sizer.
Methods for Determining Your Ring Size
- Visit several local jewelers and have your finger professionally measured
- Request a free ring sizer (U.S. and Canada customers only)
- Downloadable Ring Sizer Charts
- Virtual Online Ring Sizer