Tips for Measuring Your Ring Size
Here are a couple of suggestions to ensure the perfect fit:
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Avoid using string or paper to measure ring size as these materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement
Buying the Ring as a Surprise?
- Ask your significant other’s friends or mother if they know her finger size.
- Borrow his/her ring (from the correct finger) and use the ring measurements from the printable ring sizer.
To find your correct ring size follow this link