Tips for Measuring Your Ring Size
Here are a couple of suggestions to ensure the perfect fit:
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Avoid using string or paper to measure ring size as these materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement
Buying the Ring as a Surprise?
- Ask your significant other’s friends or mother if they know her finger size.
- Borrow his/her ring (from the correct finger) and use the ring measurements from the printable ring sizer.
To find your correct ring size follow this link
It's also worth noting that some people may prefer a looser or tighter fit for their ring, depending on their personal comfort level. In addition, certain ring styles may fit differently than others due to their width or design. If you have any concerns about finding the right fit, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
Lastly, if you're purchasing the ring as a surprise and aren't able to obtain an accurate measurement ahead of time, consider selecting a size slightly larger than what you think may be needed. This will allow for easier resizing later on if necessary.