Returns, Cancellations, and Exchanges
Please review our Return Policy before submitting the RMA form.
How to Return an Order:
- Complete and submit the RMA form.
- Once the RMA request has been received and reviewed, the return instructions will be emailed to you. Please ship the package back according to the instructions provided.
- A refund will be processed within 1 - 2 business days from when we receive the return package.
How to Cancel an Order:
- To cancel an order, please contact us via email or the return request form. Please note that once an order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled.
- In the event that work has already begun on your order, you will be charged the applicable restocking/processing fee.
- Special order items carry a 20% cancellation fee.
- There is a 5 - 7% cancellation fee on items canceled or changed once the item goes into production. The exception is orders place with Affirm. If the payment is made via Affirm, there is a 5% cancellation fee regardless of whether or not the order has gone into production. Affirm charges a 5% fee for the loan, even if the loan is immediately cancelled. Please keep that in mind when placing your order.
How to Exchange an Order:
- Complete and submit the RMA form. Follow the link below to submit a return request.
- Once the RMA request has been received, and reviewed, the return instructions will be emailed to you. Please ship the package back according to the instructions provided.
- Please email us the details of the new item(s) you would like in exchange for your returned order, and we will set up the new order in your account.
- In the case the exchange order isn't over $200 of the original order, there is a $15 shipping fee.
- In the case the exchange order is less than the original value of the original order, the appropriate restocking fee will apply to the refund (5% restocking fee on 14k gold items 10% for platinum)